25 March 2008

DC the new City of Angels?

Unless you're living under a rock, or somewhere other than DC, you should most definitely know about the filming of State of Play going on in the District right now. And while DC is no stranger to being the backdrop to many movie sets, it seems that more and more films/tv shows are finding their way to the Diamond District. Or maybe it's just that I'm seeing more celebs flock to the steps of the Capitol so that they can testify to Congress about this issue or that. Either way, the influx of Hollywood in the nation's capital is undeniable.

I mean Russell Crowe and Rachel McAdams did film in front of my office just last week (of course I got pictures). And I did see Ben Affleck, wife Jennifer Garner and daughter Violet at Papa-Razzi in Gtown on Friday... sure they're all here filming the same movie, but it's just wild to see them all.

Ah yes, even Sorority Girl can be star-struck from time to time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.